In-Person Co-Ed Naked Yoga Classes are back for a limited time!
OCTOBER = 4th FULLY BOOKED + 11th
NOVEMBER = 1st + 15th + 22nd + 29th
Please note: if this is your first time visiting this studio, please allow extra time to find the location.
👉🏻 Please bring your mat, if you don’t have a mat you can borrow one at the venue but a towel needs to be placed on top for protection.
👉🏻 If you are looking to buy a very light foldable mat that you can easily put in your bag or backpack, please find below a very good option in different colours and styles. https://amzn.to/2S5ceHt
👉🏻 This is my favourite one, super light, super thin 2mm. with a great grip, place it on top of the studio mat. https://amzn.to/3L1JP1b
👉🏻 Instead, if you prefer a standard mat, I highly recommend this https://amzn.to/2HJR8uv
👉🏻 The studio is shoe-free, please leave them in the waiting area.
👉🏻 It’s time to switch off. We ask that you kindly leave your phone on silent, and while you move – let it rest.
👉🏻 There is filtered water on tap, please bring your own bottle to refill and stay hydrated.
👉🏻 Please note there is NO shower facility at the studio.
– Personal hygiene is vital.
– Nudity is mandatory so everybody will be on the same level. Women are allowed to wear bottoms during their menstrual cycle.
– ⛔️⛔️⛔️ Any form of sexual or sensual energy is NOT accepted and it will result in being removed from the class and being reported.
– ⛔️⛔️⛔️ Only positive vibes, any misconduct will result in being excluded from the class and from any future bookings, you will be reported and no refund will be given.
– ⛔️⛔️⛔️ Unfortunately if these conditions cannot be met, you will be removed from the session.
– The class will be recorded and available OnDemand for 7 days, only the teacher will be visible In the recording, the link will be sent within 24 hours.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required. Shorter notice of cancellation will be charged at the full rate.
For cancellations made more than 24 hours you will be able to move your appointment to the next available class, IF AVAILABLE, within a month time but no refund will be made.
If you need to reschedule your class please email at firstname.lastname@example.org phone calls or text messages will not be taken into account.
If you are unable to attend due to a sudden injury, I will be able to provide a full refund or an extension of your pass only upon presentation of a valid doctor’s certificate.
In the unlikely event that I need to cancel the session, I will contact you via email to make alternative arrangements, extend your pass or to refund your payments if you prefer.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
See you on the mat.