Clothing Optional” Body Positive Activity Day
Join me on Saturday 22nd September @3:30pm for 1 hr of “clothing optional yoga”.
All women naturists – including those thinking about it – are invited to attend this women-only event on Saturday 22 September.
The venue is only 5 minutes from Waterloo Station, London.
Early booking is advisable!
Organised by NAG supporter Louise the many workshops and activities will include:
- Yoga (Doria Yoga)
- Life drawing workshop
- Naturist Information – plenty on naturism, venues, activities
- Crafts – many available to have a go at throughout the day
- Presentation/ Talk and discussion groups (led by former BN Chair Angela Russell)
- Quiz running throughout the day.
- Social Space to just chat, make friends
Homemade lunch also refreshments all day, included in the price of £20.
“The event in a supportive environment will encourage ‘body positivity’ where women can take part in fun and interesting activities without wearing clothes. However, sarongs, dressing gowns, comfortable clothing, whatever – are all totally ok. It’s your choice – spend the entire time nude, start off clothed and end the day clothes free, even decide to cover up part way through”
Multi Purpose Resource Centre 5,
Westminster Bridge Road, London,
Sat 22 Sep 2018
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm